Parli italiano? Clicca qui: Dreams in Music

Sunday, July 25, 2010

The nineteenth ... and all begins!

  Press "Play" before reading!

I begin with the more recent "dream". A dream done in the place where the night becomes morning, where flashes of sleep cloud the colors, the light and the mind.

A dream having cat's eyes and the sinuous body of a musical note free in the air. I called this dream "The Nineteenth" ... and everyone can imagine what they prefer as the nineteenth … For example ... the nineteenth time I looked throughout a window, or the nineteenth plate of pasta that I eat in a week ... the nineteenth ride on the beach or the nineteenth walk in the wood with her enchanting ourselves for nineteen minutes at the sunset after he lost for the nineteenth time in her eyes.

Maybe someone can also imagine that it is the nineteenth letter of the alphabet ... but I would say that it is quite obvious what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment